Returns & Exchanges
We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
1. Please contact Customer Service by submitting a ticket on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your SHEIN wallet if we are not otherwise informed to refund to your payment account in advance. Wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
*If your order is paid by COD, then your wallet balance cannot be withdrawn, it can be used together with coupon code and points on your next purchase.
1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if not, you can certainly come to us within 30 days of receipt.
2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie & sleepwear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
3. Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
4. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
5. We do not accept packages returned using C.O.D. service. The returns will be made at your own cost.
Note：The original shipping fee, COD charges and insurance are non-refundable.
If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our returns address and will affect the processing of your return.