1. Q: Am I required to pay shipping fees?
A: Shipping fees are all covered by us. The only thing we require of you is submit your review within 10 days of receiving your Free Trial item.
2. Q: I applied for the same sample with different IDs, and have been selected on both IDs, can I get multiple samples?
A: No, members cannot receive multiple samples of the same trial items. It is against our terms to create multiple accounts for free trial items. Any one caught doing so will be banned from our Free Trial program.
3. Q: Am I able to keep the free trial item once I submit my review?
A: Yes, of course! If you were selected for the Free Trial, it is yours to keep once you have submitted a successful trial product review.
4. Q: Will the list of winners be announced?
A: Yes, we will announce the list of winners in the trial center of the website.
5. Q: What should I do if the size or address of the trial order is wrong?
A: One the order has been generated, we cannot change the size or address of the free trial item. These products are processed and shipped quickly. Please be sure the sizing and address information are correct before ordering.
6. Q: I have applied and been chosen to receive a free trial item; however I feel the item is not my style and does not suit me, can I switch to another item?
A: Unfortunately once you have applied and been chosen to receive the Free Trial item it cannot be changed. Please feel free to ask a friend or family member to help you out in writing your review if you feel the style better suits them.
7. Q: What should I do if the Free Trial review fails to upload?
If you are unable to upload the review, please check if the submitted link is correct. The link must direct to the Free Trial product you obtained. The image size is at least 500*680px.
If you still cannot upload it, please upload the information you want to upload and the screenshot of the page that shows you failed to upload to our email address: email@example.com
, we will verify and help you as soon as possible.
8. Q: After I've applied for a sample product, if I think I've made a mistake or if I no longer want the item, can I cancel and apply for something else?
A: No, once you have applied for a Free Trial item, you will not be able to cancel it and apply for something else.